Monday 4 May 2009

The End.

That's it, I'm closing this blog.


Sorry for the way I'm doing this, I know it may seem rash but it's been a long, thought decision:


This blog has a story behind, and it's purposes. Some have been fulfilled, some not. This is the life of a blogger, and when a blog does not satisfies anymore it's admin, it's time to say bye. Don't be sad, you readers that never comment, or you, that occasionally said something in the chat or in alternate, random posts, because this blog wasn't that important. It was born as a mean to communicate with my friends, but as I'm still in Spain, and the ones outside won't comment, my life is not worthy to be told here. Yeah, I wish it was more interesting more than you do xD sometimes I get very bored.

Thanx to all of you that commented, now, as I'm tired of posting, I'll become one of this sub members of the blog-sphere: the readers. It's time for me to become a passive part of the internet, again.

Kisses,


Paola.


Ps: this may not be forever... I know you're not crying over this, but don't expect me here for a while. Exams and stuff xDDDD I also need to pass this year ^^U

Ps2: This weekend I've been doing sightseeing in Toledo, Madrid and Segovia. I'm very tired for writing, I don't expect you to come here to read about my holidays xDDDD but they've been great.
Ps3: The 3rd of May I was in Madrid, so I could not post an important thing. Maybe you'll see me every 3rd of the moth, just to remind you of it ^__^


I LOVE YOU DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!


*Puricuras in a short time xD

1 comment:

Hastursan said...

Vaya... arrastrada al lado oscuro de los que abanonan el blog xD tu al menos avisas ^^UUUU ¿qué habrá sido del mio...?

Bueno, pues cuando te apetezca lo retomas para contar lo que te de la gana cuando te salga de... las narices xD, no te lo tomes como una obligación. Yo el mio lo tengo aparcado pq cuando quiero contar algo se lo cuento a las personas a las que tengo cerca, no necesito ponerlo en el blog (ademá que si lo pusiera alli dudo mucho que alguien se enterara ^^U)

Pero he de reconocer que es divertido postear en el blog!! Lo malo es que se necesita tiempo, y yo prefiero aprovechar mi tiempo libre en hacer otras cosas ^^

TE QUIERO UN MONTON WAPIIISIMA!!!! (K) ^___^ (L)_(L)

Vampire Knight ED "Still Doll" by Wakeshima Kanon

Still Doll Lyrics

Original / Romaji LyricsEnglish Translation
Hi miss Alice
Anata garasu no me de
Donna yume wo
Mirareru no?
Miirareru no?
Hi miss Alice
What kind of dreams
Do you see
With your eyes of glass?
Do they fascinate you?
Mata atashi
Kokoro ga sakete
Nagare deru
Tsukurotta
Sukima ni sasaru
Kioku tachi
Again
My heart is torn
And bleeding
I mend it but
My memories
Pierce the openings
Hi miss Alice
Anata kajitsu no kuchi de
Dare ni ai wo
Nageteru no?
Nageiteru no?
Hi miss Alice
To whom
Are you throwing love to
With your fruit-like lips?
Does it make you sad?
Mou atashi
Kotoba wo tsumugu
Shita no netsu
Samekitte
Mederu outa mo
Utaenai
The heat of my tongue
That let me speak
Has already cooled
And I can't sing
Songs of love
Anymore
Still you do not answer 
Still you do not answer