Tuesday 31 March 2009

The two most exciting events...

So, I was gonna make a shared post to tell the two most exiting things in months happend in this few days, but then weighted them againg and decided one of them deserved way more attention than the other; so I'll leave the task of telling you abouth the An Cafe concert to Hastursan. If he doesn't, you can go stack him xDDDD I'll only say it was AMAZING!!! Nyappyyyyyy!!! :333333333333333333333333333





That meaning I'm gonna concentrate on the most important event of the week: JAC's come back!!!! :D
After months without seeing him, finally this week we'll meet again. I'm SO eager... I missed him so much. Well, my dear best (male) friend is finally here for a month. And then... until the erasmus ends.
Though I'm exited I'm a lil' afraid; has he changed THAT much? will he still be my "friend"?
JAC, we need to talk ^___^ and that's soooooo good!!


Well.... so after this I dunno what else to say.
I h8 the rain when I have to go out ¬¬ I even h8 it more when I'm queing for a concert XD for 5 hours... It was desperatingly boring _O_ but worthy, nontheless :3



Planning:
2nd> exam ¬¬UUU
3rd> Anniversary ^o^
4th> Fer's anticipated bday celebration (his bday is the 6th)

see u in Tuenti!! ^0^




Ps: Flyleaf!! xDDD

2 comments:

JAC said...

Cou cou!
So...what time is your exam on Thursday? I'm most probably gonna be there in the morning cause I want to talk to Carmina (contrato de estudios, convalidaciones...those Erasmus things =P). Maybe we can meet then, or later, whenever and wherever you say :)

See you soon! :D

Hastursan said...

Alaaa, que morro!!! que lo cuente yo!!! >< xDD

Weno, yo por ahora he subido un par de videos, a ver si subo un par más. Por lo demás... NOS LO PASAMOS MUY BIEN!!!! al menos en el concierto... xD las más de 8 horas de bus entre ida y vuelta y las más de 4 horas de cola se hicieron un poco pesadas ^^U pero en el concierto te olvidas de todo eso!!!

Espero que vuelvan el año que viene ^__^

A ve si encuentro un hueco... y pongo una entrada en el blog, pero tengo cosas más importantes que hacer en mi tiempo libre! ;) (K)

Vampire Knight ED "Still Doll" by Wakeshima Kanon

Still Doll Lyrics

Original / Romaji LyricsEnglish Translation
Hi miss Alice
Anata garasu no me de
Donna yume wo
Mirareru no?
Miirareru no?
Hi miss Alice
What kind of dreams
Do you see
With your eyes of glass?
Do they fascinate you?
Mata atashi
Kokoro ga sakete
Nagare deru
Tsukurotta
Sukima ni sasaru
Kioku tachi
Again
My heart is torn
And bleeding
I mend it but
My memories
Pierce the openings
Hi miss Alice
Anata kajitsu no kuchi de
Dare ni ai wo
Nageteru no?
Nageiteru no?
Hi miss Alice
To whom
Are you throwing love to
With your fruit-like lips?
Does it make you sad?
Mou atashi
Kotoba wo tsumugu
Shita no netsu
Samekitte
Mederu outa mo
Utaenai
The heat of my tongue
That let me speak
Has already cooled
And I can't sing
Songs of love
Anymore
Still you do not answer 
Still you do not answer